There are exactly 9 nine amazing things about this Willow Smith musical event, “F Q-C #7,” and ONLY 9, because that’s an odd number.
1. It’s Willow Smith’s first music video in two years, according to Billboard. She co-directed it.
2. Willow produced the song.
3. The video is for a song that most of us completely missed because it dropped exclusively on Tidal, which nobody has. (Except me, I have it).
4. Willow told Fader about the video: “The different Me’s represent my Chakras. Yellow is Self-confidence, Blue is my voice (song), Red is my survival instinct, and the Black is a combination of everything (the true me).”
5. Willow is extremely chill in this video. I thought I was chill, but this on a much higher level.
6. Willow says the song was inspired by “Girlpool, tUnE-yArDs, and Cree Summer.” The best part of that statement is Cree Summer.
7. Willow is a free-roaming androgynous nature warrior.
8. “I’ve been climbing in trees and jumping in creeks.”
9. There are MORE THAN nine amazing things about this Willow Smith musical event. Just blew your mind.
And here’s some behind the scenes footage.
Contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.